Our dental implant specialists practice many types of dental implant procedures using technology that depends on the needs of the patient.
If you are missing teeth, experiencing jaw pain, or are embarrassed by your smile, our oral surgeons can correct your problems and make your smile beautiful again!
We offer a wide array of orthodontic procedures, including Invisalign clear braces, traditional braces and occlusal adjustments.
Get the Most Advanced, Comfortable Dental Care at One Convenient Location
Most people who require multiple types of dental-related treatments have to make appointments with several specialists. Not only is this time-consuming, but it can be intimidating and confusing. After all, each office has its own system, its own staff members and its own reputation. Now, you can get all the dental care you need for you and your family under one roof. Our highly-trained team specializes in all areas of dental care treatments, from general dentistry and braces, to cosmetic and surgical procedures.
"If you're looking for a friendly staff, aestically pleasing enviornment and great dental care then this is the dental office for you"− Anonymous
Is Early Orthodontic Treatment Worthwhile?
Complete the Form Below to Download the “8 Things You Must Know Before Choosing Your Family’s Orthodontist”
Why Choose Dental Specialty Associates?
Dental Specialty Associates eliminates the need to go elsewhere, no matter what your dental condition or requirements may be. Our professional team includes a periodontist, an endodontist, a prosthodontist, an oral surgeon and an orthodontist. When you choose Dental Specialty Associates, you will quickly discover the benefits to our unique approach:
- Your dental care will follow a treatment plan that is understood by all our doctors.
- Your dental records will be kept in one place, not shuffled from office to office.
- You get a full-service experience without having to shop around for the best care.
- You won’t need to contact your insurance carrier every time you need a procedure.
- We maintain the highest standards of training for all staff.
- We regularly attend conferences to learn the latest advances in dentistry.
- We offer patients the newest technologies to improve the comfort of their visits.
Stop putting off the dental care that will give you the smile you deserve. We are ready to become your partner as you improve your overall well-being through regular dental hygiene and advanced treatments. You can trust Dental Specialty Associates for the lifetime of your oral health needs.