Dentist in Phoenix, AZ
At Dental Specialty Associates, we offer a complete range of dental treatments and the highest care standards. Contact us today.
Maintaining your dental health is critical to ensuring that your teeth, gums, and mouth remain healthy. Through your mouth, harmful bacteria access your respiratory and digestive tracts, where they can multiply and cause disease.
Regular brushing and flossing will go a long way to prevent oral health concerns such as gum disease. However, you must also pay regular visits to a dental professional. This is where we come in.
At Dental Specialty Associates, we can take care of all your dental needs in Phoenix, AZ, including sedation dentistry, tooth extraction, dental implants, and emergency dentistry.
Learn more about our high dental care standards by reading our customer reviews.
Our oral and maxillofacial surgery services involve diagnosing and surgically treating issues or injuries in the oral tissues, head, jaws, neck, or face.
Common conditions we treat with oral surgery include:
- Cancer in the jaw, neck, or face
- Jaw misalignment
- Wisdom teeth issues
- A cleft palate or lip
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders
- An injury requiring reconstructive surgery
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Facial pain
We can restore a patient’s smile and overall appearance through surgical procedures, such as facial trauma surgery or corrective jaw surgery. We recommend maxillofacial or oral surgery after conducting an extensive examination and finding that a surgical procedure is necessary.
Tooth loss can be the result of an injury, gum disease, tooth decay, or extractions. Genetic disorders such as hypodontia can also prevent the growth of permanent teeth. Whatever the cause, if you have missing teeth, you can count on the dental implant solutions we offer at Dental Specialty Associates.
Our dental implant solutions include:
- Single tooth implants: Single implants have the appearance and function of a natural tooth. The implant replaces your tooth root, preserving the jawbone and keeping it intact.
- All-on-4® Dental Implants: This option combines contemporary dental technologies, providing a reliable and stable alternative to traditional implants. We embed four points of the fixed dental implant set into the jawbone, which keeps it in place.
- Teeth in a Day Implants: This procedure works on the same principle as All-on-4® Dental Implants but involves the strategic placement of posts to make optimal use of available jawbone and accelerate the healing process.
Do you want to learn more about the dental implant options you have available? Contact us today.
We Use the Latest Dental Technology
At Dental Specialty Associates, we use the latest in dental technology, ensuring accurate diagnoses, effective treatments, and a pleasant patient experience. For example, we can quickly and safely take high-definition X-rays, and we offer same-day crown restorations.
Along with our technologies, we also evolve our approach to dental care, ensuring that our patients receive the highest standard treatments.
Whether you need a routine dental examination, dental implants, or gum disease treatment, Dental Specialty Associates can help. Call (602) 795-5995 or fill out our contact form to get in touch with one of our dental experts in Phoenix, AZ.
4216 N 44th St
Phoenix, AZ 85018
*Located on the NW corner of Val Vista and Frye Rd, between Pecos and Williams Field.
Monday 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
Tuesday 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
Wednesday 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
Thursday 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
Friday 7:00 am – 4:00 pm