Dental Bridges In Phoenix & Gilbert AZ
Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
If you are missing teeth and seek a cost-effective solution for teeth replacement, you might consider having a dental bridge installed.
Dental Specialty Associates provide the installation of dental bridges and dental implants as well as a variety of dental services for clients in the Phoenix, AZ, and Gilbert, AZ, areas. Call Dental Specialty Associates today to schedule an appointment to have your dental bridge installed.
What Is a Dental Bridge?
Dental bridges place porcelain crowns on your remaining teeth with an attached crown or crowns in between, forming a bridge that covers the gap where you are missing teeth. Dental bridges are ideal in situations where not many teeth are missing in a row. For patients who need a larger number of their teeth replaced, dental implants or dentures may be a better option.
Advantages and Disadvantages of a Dental Bridge
Dental bridges are a great solution to tooth replacement for many of our patients. While dental bridges are the right solution for some, they are not the best option for everyone. To determine if a dental bridge is the best tooth-replacement solution for you, read below for a list of advantages and disadvantages.
- Dental bridges are a cost-effective way to bring life back to your smile.
- A bridge, while not permanent, is a long-term solution to tooth replacement.
- Replacing teeth with a bridge can restore your ability to speak with others with unafflicted pronunciation.
- You will be able to chew with the affected part of your mouth again once you have a bridge.
- A dental bridge can stop other teeth from moving out of place.
- More permanent options are available, although these procedures are generally more expensive to perform.
- Dental bridges use crowns that anchor over your natural teeth. Because of this, the bridge can cause stress on those teeth.
- Dental bridges are not a fix for more serious underlying problems. Tooth decay and bone resorption can still occur beneath a dental bridge.
If you are unsure if a dental bridge is right for you, speak with your dentist. A consultation is an easy way to determine if you are a good candidate for a dental bridge. If your dentist decides that a dental bridge is not for you, we will talk with you about other tooth-replacement options like dental implants or dentures.
Contact Us to Learn More
The professionals at Dental Specialty Associates can assist with any of your dental needs. We offer a wide array of services under one roof to consolidate our patients’ dental care. Your mouth is unique to you, and we make your oral care unique to you, too. Learn more our dental crowns service.
Dental Specialty Associates offers dental services to residents of both Phoenix and Gilbert, Arizona. Call our Gilbert office at 480-633-9977 to schedule an appointment to get your dental bridge or you can reach our Phoenix office at 602-795-5995. Be sure to contact us today to learn more about dental bridges and other options for teeth replacement.